Who is eligible?
- Each award will be given to a team or individual whose main base is located within Wales.
The Judging Process
The Wales Legal Awards have been designed to be as simple as possible.
- Applications are to be received by 5pm on 1st February 2019. Following receipt of entries, the Judges will draw up a shortlist of a minimum of three finalists for each award who will then be interviewed in March by the panel of judges.
- The interviews will be the process by which the winner of each category is chosen.
- Initial entries will be assessed by a panel of Judges chaired by Professor Dylan Jones-Evans OBE.
The decision of the judges is final regarding all categories for the Wales Legal Awards.
The Wales Legal Awards have the following awards in 2019:
- Chambers of the Year
- Claimant Team of the Year
- Corporate and Commercial Team of the Year
- Corporate and Social Responsibility Programme of the Year
- Criminal Team of the Year
- Employment Team of the Year
- Family Law Team of the Year
- In-House Team of the Year
- Litigation Team of the Year
- Private Client Team of the Year
- Property and Construction Team of the Year
- Regulatory and White Collar Crime Team of the Year
- Residential Conveyancing Team of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Services to the Legal Profession Team of the Year
- Training Team of the Year
- Special Recognition Award
Meet the Judges
Click here to find out more about our judging panel.