Our charity of the year 2020
The Wales Legal Awards chosen charity for 2020
The Wales Legal Awards charity of the year 2020 is St David’s Hospice Care.
We’re incredibly proud to help this exceptional charity in 2020. St David’s Hospice Care is committed to providing bespoke, individual ‘free’ care for all its patients and their families.
It works alongside patients and hope to support them at the most difficult times of their lives. It aims to ensure that patients have choice about the care they receive whilst maintaining dignity throughout their journey.
St David’s Hospice Care supplies a host of ‘free’ services to ensure the best possible care is available.
St David’s Hospice Care services:
• Clinical Nurse Specialists in Palliative Care, attached to designated GP practices
• Hospice at Home service-24hr nursing care at home
• 24 hr On – Call Service
• 15 bed inpatient unit based in Newport
• 4 Day Hospices – Newport, Panteg (Torfaen), Usk House in Brecon and Ystrad Mynach
• Family Support
• Social Workers
• Welfare Rights Advisors
• Bereavement Support
• Unicorn – Support for Children
• Complementary Therapy
• Carers Groups
• Chaplain Service
For more information & contact details, please visit stdavidshospicecare.org